· Title: Indangangu
· Creator: Ada Andy Napaltjarri
· Date Created: 2005
· Location: Karrinyarra, Western Desert, Northern Territory, Australia
· Physical Dimensions: w33 x h58 cm
· Type: Painting, Acrylic on Linen
· Rights: Karrinyarra Artists
This is an important window into Ada's imagination. she places images of her FOODS as a pragmatic cultural food. After several attempts to paint how they look in her food image she quickly returned to the collective image holding her sacred moiety and real food. As artists we distill our practice into the collective to resonate oneness with image and its story.